Monday, May 17, 2010

the last 4 months in pictures.




Miss Maya had a photo shoot.


Then we got a ton of snow. A TON. Like three feet of snow. It took B 5 hours to shovel a pathway on his side of the driveway. The snowmounds were bigger than me!


In February, we replaced the carpet in the guest room, got furniture and installed cable. The only thing we're missing? A mattress. My brother took my mattress to college this year, so I won't be getting that back until he graduates at the end of the month. That's what I get for leaving my old furniture at my parents house for two years :)


In late February, we had to say goodbye to my Bella. She had been coughing a lot for a few days, but we assumed it was a hairball [I know, gross]. She hadn't been getting any better, though, so we made an emergency appointment at our vet... who told us that she had a tumor. We had to take her to the pet emergency room, and after a few more diagnostic tests we learned that Bella did have a tumor, and she was so far progressed with her cancer that it was untreatable. We had to make the very hard [and sad] decision to let Bella go :( I had 4 wonderful years with her as my kittie, but it was still a very difficult and sad day for both of us.



In March, I co-hosted a bridal shower for my dear friend. I made these centerpieces!




We raffled off baskets to the guests. I made a wine basket, and wanted so badly to keep it for myself. Ha! I bought wine, wine glasses, a bottle opener, an ice bucket, and so much more. It was such a fun basket! The two other bridesmaids made a spa baskets and a movie basket. Both adorable!


I designed the games, printed them out and assembled them. I love handcrafting paper goods!



Then we got new windows. Yay!


At the end of March, we made another decision: We adopted another cat. Her name is Bailey.









I took some updated pictures of our house. I don't think it's been this clean since.


The cats absolutely love sitting in the windows. We had no problems whatsoever introducing them to one another. It was a seamless transition [thankfully]





For my 26th birthday we went to the Penguins Game. Yes, our seats were absolutely incredible, and yes, the Penguins lost. It was a fun day, though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp